About the Firm
Aggressive Divorce Lawyer Asserts Your Rights in DeSoto County
Experienced legal support for family law and estate planning matters in Northern Mississippi
Without proper counsel, any type of family law issue can spiral out of control, costing you time, money, and stress. At The Waldrop Firm, P.C., I have provided dedicated counsel to family law and estate planning clients since 1988. Having represented clients in a variety of legal areas including same-sex divorce cases, relocation matters, guardianships, and trust planning, I have the knowledge and skill to help you achieve a positive outcome in your case. Whether handling probate litigation or resolving a divorce, I am ready to advocate fiercely on your behalf.
Meticulous family law attorney provides high-quality legal service
In addition to my nearly three decades of experience practicing law, I have received a Distinguished SM Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
, a recognition by colleagues of my skill and professional achievement. In Mississippi, clients often choose my firm for family law and estate planning matters because of my:
- Community reputation — Across DeSoto County, I have developed a reputation for working tirelessly for my Northern Mississippi clients.
- Strong recommendations — Clients and colleagues alike recommend my services to their friends and family who need strong family law and estate planning assistance.
- Personalized attention — I offer every client hands-on support tailored to their individual needs.
If you need advice regarding a family law or estate planning issue, I urge you to contact my firm as soon as possible. I offer a free initial consultation to discuss your matter so you can proceed fully informed and with confidence.
Areas of Practice
Unyielding family law and estate planning counsel in DeSoto County, MS
For clients in DeSoto County, I deliver skilled legal support in the following practice areas:
- Divorce — If you are considering divorce, I can provide you with trusted guidance until your marriage is dissolved. With almost 30 years of experience helping divorcing spouses, I am able to assist clients with contested, uncontested, and same-sex divorce cases.
- Family law — My firm regularly advocates for family law clients on a wide range of issues, ranging from child custody disputes to helping parents relocate.
- Estate planning — Offering comprehensive estate planning services, I assist Northern Mississippi residents with probate, trusts and estates, wills and trusts, guardianships and conservatorships, and trust planning and asset protection.
Whether you need legal counsel to end your marriage or preserve your legacy, I draw upon my extensive experience and knowledge to find the most effective means of resolving your legal matter to your satisfaction.
Contact a highly regarded family law attorney serving DeSoto County
The Waldrop Firm, P.C. provides strong representation to family law and estate planning clients in Northern Mississippi. Please call 901-567-8341 or contact my firm online
to arrange a free initial consultation to discuss your case at my Germantown, Tennessee office.